Couldn't load pickup availability
- Country of origin: Spain
- Botanical name: Cupressus sempervirens L
- Common name: Cypress
- Plant part: Needles/Leaves
- Main Constituents: alpha-Pinene: 40-60% ; delta-3-Carene: 16-27%
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Processing Method: Steam Distilled
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. May use neat (undiluted) but test for sensitivity.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Cypress Essential Oil (Cupressus sempervirens L).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.
View full details