Couldn't load pickup availability
- Aches and pains
- Immune Support
- Colds and sickness
- Tension / stiffness
- Insect bites and stings
- Skin irritations, rashes
- Sprains & breaks
- Country of origin: Australia
- Botanical name: Eucalyptus Globulus
- Common name: Eucalyptus
- Plant part: Wood, Leaves
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. May apply neat (undiluted) but test for sensitivity.
- Add 1-2 drops to a bath, or rub on the palms and inhale - for coughing, congestion, or respiratory issues.
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- Do not use undiluted on small children or babies.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Eucalytpus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.
View full details