Muscle Repair Balm
Muscle Repair Balm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Our Organic Muscle Repair Balm is a botanical deep relief rub, designed to relieve pain and inflammation. We start with a blend of cold-pressed, unrefined plant oils, infused with Organic herbs and steam-distilled essential oils. This salve is an excellent remedy for post-workout, hard-working hands, and stress.
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE HELPFUL FOR:
- Soothing and relieving muscle and joint pain
- Relaxing the body, and reducing tension and stress
- Reducing swelling and inflammation
- Post surgery recovery as well as healing from fractures and breaks
MADE WITH PURE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS, carefully selected for their beneficial & healing qualities:
Pure, Organic, Plant Based
We infused Organic herbs into carrier oils for several weeks.
We only use pure, Organic, steam-distilled & cold-pressed Essential Oils
2-oz metal tin with pop off lid - perfect for the first-aid kit, or for keeping in a purse or pocket!
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Apply topically as needed, for bruising, swelling, inflammation, muscle and joint pain, stiffness, aches & pains, tension.
- Our Deep Healing Essential Oil Blend and Deep Healing Herbal Soak are great products to use with this balm.
- Apply to the back of neck and shoulders, behind the ears, and on the forehead and temples for tension relief, or stress-related headaches.
- Apply for soreness and stiffness, to help with relaxation.
- Safe for children.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Arnica Flowers, Organic Plantain Leaf, Organic Comfrey Leaf, Organic Beeswax, Essential Oils of Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita), Organic Wintergreen (Gaultheria Fragrantissima Wall), Organic Clove Bud (Syzygium Aromaticum), Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis 1, 8 Cineol), Organic Helichrysum (Helichrysum Italicum), and Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia).
This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.