Couldn't load pickup availability
- Brain support
- Coughing, congestion
- Swelling, inflammation
- Hair and nails
- Immune support
- Stress, tension
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus Officinalis 1, 8 Cineol
- Common name: Rosemary
- Plant part: Leaf
- Method of distillation: Steam-distilled
- Cultivation method: Certified Organic
- Packaged in a 10 ml (1/3 oz) amber glass bottle with euro-dropper top.
- Add several drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy.
- Dilute for topical application. Test for sensitivity
- Apply topically to the wrists, and/or bottoms of both feet for a full effect.
- If placed in contact with eyes, or if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil or skin care product to help further dilute it. Do not wash essential oils off with water.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis 1, 8 Cineol).
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care.
View full details